2 Items in my cart
INVITATION TO QUOTE Ministry of Transport
Directorate of Water Resouces and Improvment of River Systems
Ayeyarwady Integrated River Basin management (AIRBM) Project
Project managment Unit (PMU)
Wishes to purchase:
G1.6- Accouting Software
1. The goods are required to be supplied within 30 days from the date of the Contract.
2. Interested qualified eligible suppliers are invited to obtain a copy of the bidding documents free-of-charge from theaddress given below.
3. To be considered eligible and qualified a firm or individual Must.
a. Have complete within the last 3years at least one contract of a similar nature of at least 50% of the value of the bid.
b. Not be under any notice of disbarment issued by the Government, or the World Bank.
4. Bids must be delivered to the address given below a tor before 4th April 2016 (10 း 30) Hours, late bids will be rejected Bids will be opened in public immediately thereafter at the address given below in the presence of the bidders' representatives and the project's beneficiaries from the concerned local community who choose to attend shall be allowed to be present in person.
5. The Purchaser shell be award the Contract to the Bidder whose offer has been determined to be the lowest evaluated bid and is substantially responsive to the Bidding Documents, provided further that the Bidder is determined to be qualified to perform the Contract satistactorily.
6. All bids must be accompanied by a bid securing declaration as described in the bidding documents.
7. The address where the document may be inspected and obtained is:
Attn: Prof. Dr. Khin Ni Ni Thein, Component I Director
AIRBM Project, PMU Office, Room (7), First Floor, Budding
(1) MICT Park, Hlaing Campus, Yangon, Myanmar
e-mail : [email protected] with a copy to
[email protected]; [email protected];
[email protected]; [email protected]
8. In case of any difficulty in obtaining the bidding document,
Attn: Mr. Htin Kyaw, PMU Procurement Unit Chief AIRBM Project, PMU office, Room (7), First Floor, Building (1), MICT Part, Hlaing Campus, Yangon, Myanmar
e-mail: [email protected]
9. The address for bid sub mission and bid opening is:
Ms. Ei Kyi Pyar Soe
AIRBM Project, PMU Office, Room (7), First Floor, Building (1), MICT Park, Hlaing Campus, Yangon, Myanmar.
10. The Government of Myanmar and/or the World Bank will declare a firm ineligible either indefinitely or for a stated period of time, to be awarded a contract financed by the Government of Myanmar and/or the World bank respectively, if it at any time determines that the firm has engaged in corrupt or fraudulent, coercive or collusive practices in competing for or in executing a contract. Please refer to Attachment 1"The Bank's Policy on Fraud and Corruption."