2 Items in my cart
INVITATION TO QUOTE MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT
DIRECTORATE OF WATER RESOURCES AND IMPROVEMENT OF RIVER SYSTEMS (DWIR)
AYEYARWADY INTEGRATED RIVER BASIN
NANAGEMENT (AIRBM) PORJECT
PROJECT MANAGEMENT UNIT
Wishes to purcahse:
G3.1.1- Speed Boats (2 units, 3 engines, 2 trailers)
1. The goods are required to be supplied by 10 weeks from the date of contract
2. Interested qualified eligible suppliers are invited to obtain a copy of the bidding documents free-of-charge from the address given below.
3. To be considered eligible and qualified a firm or individual must
a. Have completed within the last 3 years at least one contract of a similiar nature of at least 50% of the value of the bid.
b. Not be under any notice of disbarment issued by Government, or the World Bank.
4. Bids must be delivered to the address given below at or before 4th April 2016 (12း30) Hours.
Late bids will be rejected, Bids will be opened in public immediately thereafter at the address given below in the presence of the bidders' representatives and the project's beneficiaries from the concerned local comunity who choose to attend shall be allowed to be present in person.
5. The Purchaser shall award the Contract to the Bidder Whose offer has been determined to be the lowest evaluated bid and is substantially responsive to the Bidding Documents, provided further that the Bidder is determined to be qualified to perform the Contract satisfactorily.
6. All bids must be accompanied by a bid securing declaration as described in the bidding documents, any bidnot accompanied by one will be rejected as non-compliant.
7. The address where the document may be inspected obtained is:
Ms. EiKyipyarSoe, PMU Procurement Officer Room (7), First Floor, Building (1), MICT Park, Hlaing Campus, Yangon, Myanmar. Telephone: +95 0973189261. E-mail: [email protected]
8. In case of any difficulty in obtaining the bidding documents, interested parties may contact in writing Mr. Aung Myo Khaing Component 3 Director Room (7), First Floor, Building, (1), MICT Park. Hlaing Compus, Yangon, Myanmar. Telephone : +9595150213. Email : [email protected] and also send a copy of the communication to
[email protected] ; [email protected]
9. The address for bid submission and bid opening is:
Ms. Ei Kyi Pyar Soe
AIRBM Project, PMU Office,
Room (7), First Floor, Building (1), MICT part, Hlaing Campus, Yangon, Myanmar
10. The Government of Myanmarand'or the world Bank will declare a firm inelibible either indefinitely or for a stated period of time, to be awarded a contract financed by the Government of Myanmar and'or the World Bank respectively, if it at any time determines that the firm has engaged in corrupt or fraudulent, coerciver or collusive practices in competing for or in executing a contract Please refer to Attachment 1 "The Bank's Policy on Fraud and Corruption."